Our property management firm needs to fill an immediate opening for the position of Front Desk Leasing Consultant.
We manage several properties in downtown Bellingham totaling over 450 units.
As a Front Desk Leasing Consultant, you will become the public face of our company and the key liaison between
the management office and our current and prospective renters. We’re looking for a friendly,
outgoing individual with a professional appearance who has previous sales experience and can
offer competent service to our renters. You will need to maintain a cool and professional
demeanor in some high-stress situations and be comfortable enforcing application and lease policies.
You will work with another leasing consultant and answer directly to the Property Manager.
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- There is little opportunity for time off during the turnover season, which lasts from mid-April to early-September.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for front desk duties, including but not limited to, answering phones, greeting potential clients and residents, scheduling appointments, filing, and other general office duties as assigned.
- Greet, assist, and lease apartments (and conduct showings as needed) to prospective residents who walk-in, phone or email
- Collect application fees, security depots and rent payments and facilitate bank deposits
- Ensure appearance of the properties are acceptable for showing by conducting weekly walk-throughs
- Accept and process required application information from the prospective residents
- Assist in creating lease documents and facilitates getting all parties to sign where required
- Responsible for daily marketing efforts through Craigslist and/or other outreach
- Assist Property Manager in coordinating maintenance and repairs, and facilitate the move-in, move-out process for residents
- Provide administrative assistance to Property Managers and CEO as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience in multi-family housing, sales or customer service field
- Must have good computer skills and be able to navigate software (MS Office, Buildium and ShowMojo experience a plus)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to provide great customer service to our residents
- Punctuality and attendance are paramount to this role. There is little opportunity for time-off during our turnover season (mid-May - early September).
- For permanent, full-time employees
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 90-day probationary period
Please include cover letter along with resume.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Westview Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer.